Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+6
SverkerBLEUUU
Grizzleguts
shishsmuff
Balindor
Paddy
shanky
10 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  shanky Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:23 am

Hello there, from your friendly neighbourhood dwarf.

A thread for people to introduce themselves, why they play WAR, etc.

I am 27, UK. Joined from playing WoW for over two years. I needed a new challenge and I played Warhammer 40K, painting models and a keen reader of the lore. I am learning 3D animation in my spare time and want to join Bioware in Texas who are developing Star Wars, Knights of the Old Republic MMO.

It is my only destiny Smile

I have a Runepriest alt, Shankrook.
shanky
shanky
Admin

http://iank240.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Paddy Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:12 am

I am shishfar and i am 32 m alts are Shishfart and 1 i cant think of at the mo lol will update when i know more confused
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

https://poweredbybeer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Balindor Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:38 am

Hey there all!

Balindor here. Only have one character (Ironbreaker) at the moment but gunna start a Rune Priest very soon. So at present if you need a tank for any quests then give me a shout and i will be glad to take a beating Very Happy

I'm 26 from the West Midlands, UK and have never really played any game like this before. Did dabble a bit with Guild wars but never got into it like this.
I used to play the Warhmmer 40K games and loved collecting the minatures. I remeber the days of queuing up outside WH Smiths waiting for it to open so i could get the latest edition of White Dwarf.

See you guys in the game soon.
Balindor
Balindor

Back to top Go down

Post  shishsmuff Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:20 am

Hi all im 26, uk and came from wow, and i only play so i can see my husband but am actually quite getting into it now
shishsmuff
shishsmuff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shanky Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:24 am

shishsmuff wrote:Hi all im 26, uk and came from wow, and i only play so i can see my husband but am actually quite getting into it now

Cool, I would like to get my wife and her sister to play. But they both play WoW, bah! I shall keep trying Very Happy
shanky
shanky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:56 am

[quote="shanky
Cool, I would like to get my wife and her sister to play. But they both play WoW, bah! I shall keep trying Very Happy[/quote]

just ignore them thats what did Twisted Evil
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grizzleguts Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:43 am

Better introduce myself then, i'am 51 yup you read it right, used to collect warhammer fantasy battles models when younger still do some model making as well, played WoW for 3 years a while ago now, beta tester for LOTR Online, played Planetside in the early days been playing WaR on and of for a while now, also into the northen soul scene and scootering in a heavy way so out and about a fair bit in the summer. Married for 30 years with 3 children all grown up now. jocolor jocolor
Grizzleguts
Grizzleguts

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty SVERKER

Post  SverkerBLEUUU Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Hello guildies, Sverker Bleu here, And yes i know my Ingame name may be really silly,but thats a long story that ill tell you another day...

AND YEAH i got an alt aswell...Meatzpin, feel free to google his name.

Last edited by SverkerBLEUUU on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

SverkerBLEUUU

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:06 pm

good to have u on board bud afro
Paddy
Paddy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shanky Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:01 am

SverkerBLEUUU wrote:Hello guildies, Sverker Bleu here, And yes i know my Ingame name may be really silly,but thats a long story that ill tell you another day...
I´m 17, from Sweden, Enjoys System of a down, Basket/Football, and MMORPG! Played WoW for 3 years before i decided to try something new, Warhammer, And really i don´t regret doing it. If you wanna know anything else about me, or maybe wanna see a pic of me( Yeah im talking to you Shanky) Just /tell me:)

AND YEAH i got an alt aswell...Meatzpin, feel free to google his name.

Okay.......... now I am worried lol
shanky
shanky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  brighty Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:39 am

Hi there,

I'm brighty - I have a few characters on the go right now

lvl 18 rune priest
lvl 34 ironbreaker
lvl 36 witchhunter

I'm an ex-wow player but prefer WAR's o-rvr and because the game has a lot less grind. The down side to WAR - lack of balance between sides on our server (hence why I've not got a character to 40) and the lag at times.

All my character's names start with spright (or spight in the case of my RP because of a typo) - if you see me ingame then say hi

brighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Druri Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:03 pm

Druri here... playing the other outspoken slayer in /g (the one who isn't Zverker). I'm 26, male, British from Manchester and work as a computer engineer.

Been playing so many various MMOs over the years that I can't be bothered listing them, safe to say I've been involved in online guilds etc for so long now I can't remember what my family look like.

Played Warhammer back in the dark ages of second edition, but haven't really touched the models since I discovered what girls are.

If you need some DPS in game, gimme a shout, I'm always up for PvE and RvR

Druri

Back to top Go down

Post  Ophica Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:38 am

Im 17 years old CZ looser. I never plaied MMOs too much only WoW(10Hr) and Lineage(even less) but i realy love clasic RPGs like Baldur's Gate & TES.

My char is female but last time i was checking i was male only person who is refering to me as female is my older bro(Gamgrumin) but he gets confused sometimes Smile

Ophica

Back to top Go down

Post  shanky Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:48 am

Nice to have you on board mate Smile
shanky
shanky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty introduction

Post  lektok13 Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:33 pm

Hi all Im lektok from scotland and I love beer Very Happy I also love gaming and must admit to being an original guild war ffreak.I am to old to tell but I have a 15 year old grandson so try and guess the vintage peeps.Oh yea one last thing where is the link for ventrilo PLZ lol!

lektok13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum